- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Mitchell Langberg Items
A jury on Friday rejected a defamation case against Courtney Love over a Twitter post that suggested one of her attorneys had been "bought off" for not pursuing a lawsuit over her late husband's estate.
A judge has cut by more than half the $40 million jury verdict that casino mogul Steve Wynn was recently awarded against "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis.
On his new solo album, Richie Sambora has a lot to say about his past. But after two vigorous months of promoting it, the Bon Jovi guitarist found himself on doctor-ordered vocal rest.
The national discourse on race continues to barrel forward a week after Andrew Breitbart brought global attention to video footage of former Agriculture Department official Shirley Sherrod appearing to make a racist remark at an NAACP event. Now for part two — the legal implications.