- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures many on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
Latest Mitchell Items
A teenage girl has been killed in a single-vehicle rollover crash in western Nebraska.
Auburn University's former lobbyist is appearing in a campaign commercial accusing Speaker of the House Mike Hubbard of obtaining confidential information to win the college's broadcasting contract more than a decade ago.
Weather officials are monitoring severe weather in the Nebraska Panhandle.
In a cramped, dimly lit room, a film projector came to life, it's light cutting into the night air and illuminating a giant screen a few hundred feet away.
Mason Naser was a regular 4-year-old boy, except for the bruises all over his body.
The quick action of bystanders is being credited with saving the life of a northwestern Ohio teenager who was pulled over the weekend from the hotel pool at a southern Indiana state park.
Police in Mitchell say someone pilfered two poodle puppies from a local pet store.
The U.S. made the right decision to negotiate with, and ease sanctions on, Iran to give the country the chance to prove it doesn't want to build a nuclear weapon, former Maine senator and special envoy to Northern Ireland and the Middle East George Mitchell said Tuesday.