- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Mitchell Items
A teenage girl has been killed in a single-vehicle rollover crash in western Nebraska.
Auburn University's former lobbyist is appearing in a campaign commercial accusing Speaker of the House Mike Hubbard of obtaining confidential information to win the college's broadcasting contract more than a decade ago.
Weather officials are monitoring severe weather in the Nebraska Panhandle.
In a cramped, dimly lit room, a film projector came to life, it's light cutting into the night air and illuminating a giant screen a few hundred feet away.
Mason Naser was a regular 4-year-old boy, except for the bruises all over his body.
The quick action of bystanders is being credited with saving the life of a northwestern Ohio teenager who was pulled over the weekend from the hotel pool at a southern Indiana state park.
Police in Mitchell say someone pilfered two poodle puppies from a local pet store.
The U.S. made the right decision to negotiate with, and ease sanctions on, Iran to give the country the chance to prove it doesn't want to build a nuclear weapon, former Maine senator and special envoy to Northern Ireland and the Middle East George Mitchell said Tuesday.