- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mitsubishi Motors
is the sixth largest automaker in Japan and the seventeenth largest in the world by global vehicle production. It is part of the Mitsubishi keiretsu, formerly the biggest industrial group in Japan, and was formed in 1970 from the automotive division of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. The company has its headquarters in Minato, Tokyo. - Source: Wikipedia
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is set to launch a pair of exciting new vehicles - the North American debut of the 2014 Outlander and the eye-catching 2013 Outlander Sport Limited Edition - at the upcoming Los Angeles Auto Show during the Mitsubishi Motors press conference to be held at 10:35 AM on Thursday, November 29, 2012.
Building on the company's more than 35 years of involvement in advanced electric vehicle development, Mitsubishi Motors has unveiled its first all-electric production vehicle bound for the North American market.