- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Mitsubishi Items
The man who appears poised to take over leadership of the United Auto Workers later this year says car companies' fears about the union's demise are unfounded.
Authorities say a 36-year-old Reno man is dead after being hit by a car.
Police have charged a 28-year-old New York City man with driving with a suspended or revoked license after he struck a woman who was walking across a street.
Police say a 23-year-old man has died after being struck by a car as he crossed Route 32 in the Orange County town of Woodbury.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A holiday traveler killed in an apparent road-rage shooting in Pennsylvania had reported some sort of road dispute with the pickup chasing him, state police said Sunday.
Former Florida State football coach Bobby Bowden's grandson was one of two men killed when their car flipped into a small ditch off a central Florida road, officials said Thursday.
Bob Edwards was born before the first Model T rolled out of Henry Ford's factory in Detroit. He learned to drive in a French car that had a lever instead of a steering wheel. And he's still on the road, only now in a red four-wheel-drive Mitsubishi.
Japan is using "value diplomacy" to create the geopolitical encirclement of China, according to China's state-run media. That point was emphasized across the communist nation's media spectrum as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe began a historic seven-day visit to Russia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Turkey.
To mark the 40th anniversary of the T. Rex album "The Slider," we look at the best tunes from Marc Bolan and his famed band.