- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Mitsubishi Items
Maryland State Police say a Baltimore man was fatally injured in a crash minutes after fleeing a traffic stop in Calvert County.
Redesigned in 2014, the small crossover SUV from Mitsubishi called the Outlander means folks can expect a number of enhancements that include better fuel economy, an upgraded interior and a standard third-row seat.
Anne Arundel County police say a man is dead following a fight and police chase that ended when a car crashed into a tree.
The man who appears poised to take over leadership of the United Auto Workers later this year says car companies' fears about the union's demise are unfounded.
Authorities say a 36-year-old Reno man is dead after being hit by a car.
From its early days as a sleekly-styled, turbocharged-4-cylinder boy racer model, right up through to its current design as a sophisticated yet distinctive-looking two-door with available V-6 power, the Mitsubishi Eclipse Coupe and Eclipse Spyder have long been tailor-made for the true driving enthusiast.
Mitsubishi has seen its all-new Mitsubishi i battery-powered electric vehicle rated to deliver a best-in-segment "fuel" efficiency as determined by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the areas of both mile-per-gallon equivalency (MPGe) and driving range.
Last year, the already very affordably priced 2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor crossover utility vehicle (CUV) saw numerous premium features such as a hands-free Bluetooth system with voice recognition added across the entire model lineup.
This is not your child's Mitsubishi.