- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
Latest Mitt Romney Items
What do you call a team that has managed to lose consistently for the last 26 years? You would call them the Republican Establishment.
You might think this year's candidates had learned from Barack Obama's comments about bitter people who "cling to guns or religion." Or perhaps from Mitt Romney's apparent dismissal of the 47 percent of Americans who don't pay federal income taxes.
Mitt Romney said Sunday that the United States’ international esteem has declined during President Obama’s five years in the White House.
Who's in charge of the elite Republican powerhouse, where strategy, money and mettle drive a party to victory? There's no master commander, but rather an ever-changing cast of political titans who bring their personal prowess to the table.
Former Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney is headlining a fundraiser for presumptive Republican senate candidate Ed Gillespie.
Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney campaigned in Boise on Thursday on behalf of Republican Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter, U.S. Sen. James Risch, R-Idaho, and U.S. Rep. Mike Simpson, R-Idaho.
Mitt Romney penned a scathing critique of President Obama's foreign policy, saying the administration has failed to seize the moment took to intervene in crises around the globe, most recently in Russia and Ukraine.
Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is endorsing for re-election a handful of federal lawmakers, as well as a state senator from Iowa seeking that state's GOP Senate nomination.
This year's Conservative Political Action Conference straw poll includes more than two dozen names for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination, signaling just how wide open the race is.