- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Mitt Romney Items
Rick Santorum pushed back Monday morning against a series of ads being run against him on his record on earmarks, labor issues and a vote he took in 2002 that would have forced states to let felons' voting rights be restored when they completed their sentences.
In an evolving power struggle, religious conservatives are feuding about whether a weekend meeting in Texas yielded a consensus that former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum is the best bet to stop Mitt Romney's drive for the Republican presidential nomination.
Republican presidential candidate and Texas Gov. Rick Perry has appealed a federal judge's ruling that bars him and three other GOP contenders from appearing on Virginia's March 6 primary ballot.
Anyone who knows Newt Gingrich knows that Newt Gingrich is — and always has been — all about Newt Gingrich.
The Republican Party is beefing up its minority outreach nationwide and preparing to put its rising Latino stars on the campaign trail amid concerns that tough immigration rhetoric in the presidential primary is taking on an increasingly anti-Hispanic tone.
Jon Huntsman will withdraw Monday from the race for the Republican presidential nomination.
Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. planned to withdraw from the Republican presidential race on Monday, winnowing the field down to Mitt Romney and four others who are trying to stake their claim to be the conservative alternative to the former Massachusetts governor.
Fresh off an endorsement from key evangelical leaders, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum on Sunday urged the Republican Party's conservative base to push other GOP presidential candidates out of the race and set up a one-on-one showdown between him and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, the front-runner.
The criticism of Mitt Romney is getting personal.