- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact
Latest Mitt Romney Items
An independent fundraising group supporting former Republican Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney's presidential bid has raised $12 million so far this year.
As expected, Mitt Romney is steamrolling all other GOP presidential hopefuls in the dash for cash, according to second-quarter fundraising reports trickling in. But the entire Republican field is pulling in less than it did in 2008, and the eventual nominee will almost certainly be left in the dust financially by President Obama, whose campaign is shooting to raise $1 billion or more.
Gov. Pat Quinn, a Democrat, wants to skip raises for thousands of state employees to help cope with the Illinois budget crisis.
Coming out of the July 4th weekend, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is the clear front-runner in the crowded Republican field of White House hopefuls — though history suggests the early lead in the polls won't necessarily make him a shoo-in at the ballot box.
Rep. Thaddeus McCotter, Michigan Republican, officially announced at an Independence Day celebration Saturday that he will seek the GOP nomination for president.
The accelerating GOP presidential campaigns in Iowa probably will define front-runner Mitt Romney's chief challengers over the next six weeks and could force the former Massachusetts governor to reconsider his decision to mount only modest efforts in this early voting state.
Rep. Michele Bachmann, Minnesota Republican, spent Saturday shaking hands in Iowa diners and strolling through a bustling farmers market as she tried to capitalize on her early popularity in the state that kicks off the presidential campaign season.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney on Thursday traveled to a century-old Pennsylvania manufacturing plant that closed earlier this year and blamed its shuttering on the "Obama economy" - but elected officials and business leaders said it was unfair to connect the president's policies to the plant's closure, which was decades in the making.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney was poised to collect as much as $20 million during the fundraising quarter that ends Thursday, advisers said, as his rivals for the GOP presidential nomination struggle to keep pace with the campaign's front-runner.