- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Latest Mitt Romney Items
Former Gov. Mitt Romney said Sunday if gay couples want to live together, then "that's their right," but he still feels marriage should be defined as a relationship between a man and woman.
The Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia, have gone without a major incident so far, but security concerns ahead of the event were not overblown, former presidential nominee Mitt Romney said Sunday.
In case there was any doubt, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney reiterated on Sunday he is not gunning for the White House ever again.
Former presidential U.S. candidate Mitt Romney believes the 2014 Sochi Olympics should be safe, despite threats of terrorism in Russia.
Former GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney showed a more humorous side of his personality when he "slow jammed the news" Friday night on Jimmy Fallon.
The Republican National Committee voted Friday to condense its presidential nomination contest, in the hopes of avoiding another drawn-out and destructive primary battle that could hinder their chances of winning back the White House in 2016.
Reviews on "Mitt," the documentary of former presidential candidate Mitt Romney, have surfaced from multiple media organizations that are commenting on the different faces of the politician.
This will be the week when a cross section of Americans will re-evaluate and possibly even rediscover Mitt Romney. They'll get some Mitt nostalgia. In 24 hours, the much ballyhooed documentary "Mitt" publicly premieres on Netflix, produced and directed by one Greg Whitely, who spent much time with Mr. Romney during the best and the worst moments of the 2012 presidential race.
Republicans shouldn't reward him for damage and disloyalty