- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Mitzi Grasso
Los Angeles police say a man believed to be connected to the slaying of publicist Ronni Chasen shot himself to death at a Hollywood hotel as Beverly Hills police served a search warrant.
Authorities say they have found a pharmaceutical delivery man and his stolen truck after he was kidnapped by men impersonating police officers.
LAPD spokeswoman Mitzi Grasso says the man's exact connection to the Chasen killing wasn't immediately known.
LAPD spokeswoman Mitzi Grasso says the officers were serving the warrant at about 6 p.m. Wednesday when the man shot himself.