- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mktg Inc.
D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray's son, Carlos, a "team captain" on his 2010 mayoral campaign and a business development and marketing coordinator at the D.C. Housing Authority, is no longer moonlighting as a "brand specialist" for a New York firm that represents top-shelf liquor labels, D.C. officials said.
While embattled D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray fights corruption allegations involving his 2010 mayoral campaign, his son, Carlos, has become entrenched in a party-boy lifestyle that apparently goes with his moonlighting job as a liquor "brand specialist" for top-shelf labels such as Ciroc vodka, Don Julio tequila and Nuvo sparkling vodka liqueur.