- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Mlb Items
Oakland A's owner Lew Wolff is considering moving the team to a temporary location if he can't extend a two-year lease with the Oakland Coliseum.
Surprise celebrities showing up at MLB spring training is nothing new, but this one is pretty random. On Friday former NFL quarterback Doug Flutie appeared at Nationals camp wearing a No. 22 Nats jersey, and Red Sox shorts to match. As an alum of Boston College and native of Manchester, MD, the combination kind of works. Here is a picture:
An interesting little back-and-forth has happened over the last two days between the Miami Marlins and the Boston Red Sox.
Major League Baseball's expanded replay system won't be expanding to Australia for opening day.
As we do every year at CSNwashington.com, here is a look at the fantasy value of the Nationals' most prevalent players and where you should target them in your respective leagues.
Former Nats outfielder Rick Ankiel is officially retiring, as the 34-year-old converted pitcher will now look to join a MLB front office in the near future.
Harold Reynolds and Tom Verducci will join Joe Buck in the announcers' booth for Fox's Major League Baseball coverage this season.
Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, umpires got it right.
While the Washington region gets slammed by a late-winter snowstorm, there is some good news: the Nationals play the Yankees today and the game is on television.