- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Mls Club Items
"It's a huge first step," United coach Ben Olsen said. "We've had these before, but this one's different because of the resources the ownership group has, and it's in D.C. We haven't gone down this road with the District."
Sainey Touray had two goals, and Lucky Mkosana added another as the Harrisburg City Islanders defeated the MLS New York Red Bulls, 3-1, on Tuesday night in the fourth round of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup.
Sainey Touray had two goals, and Lucky Mkosana added another as the Harrisburg City Islanders defeated the MLS New York Red Bulls, 3-1, in overtime on Tuesday night in the fourth round of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup.
Since Major League Soccer kicked off 16 years ago, the D.C. United franchise has provided four championships to its title-starved town while carving an inimitable niche in the Washington community - all from its colorful but crumbling home at RFK Stadium.