- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Mls Club Items
"It's a huge first step," United coach Ben Olsen said. "We've had these before, but this one's different because of the resources the ownership group has, and it's in D.C. We haven't gone down this road with the District."
Sainey Touray had two goals, and Lucky Mkosana added another as the Harrisburg City Islanders defeated the MLS New York Red Bulls, 3-1, on Tuesday night in the fourth round of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup.
Sainey Touray had two goals, and Lucky Mkosana added another as the Harrisburg City Islanders defeated the MLS New York Red Bulls, 3-1, in overtime on Tuesday night in the fourth round of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup.
Since Major League Soccer kicked off 16 years ago, the D.C. United franchise has provided four championships to its title-starved town while carving an inimitable niche in the Washington community - all from its colorful but crumbling home at RFK Stadium.