- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - mls
Bobby Burling headed home Mauro Rosales' corner kick in the 88th minute, and Chivas USA beat the Chicago Fire 3-2 in a Major League Soccer opener Sunday.
Major League Soccer's referees and other on-field officials were locked out Friday, a day before the season openers.
Major League Soccer is prepared to start the new season this weekend even if a labor dispute with its regular referees and other match officials isn't resolved in time.
David Beckham hopped onto the stage, his back to sun-splashed Biscayne Bay, and a pack of photographers jostled for position as admirers cheered and chanted.
Retired soccer superstar David Beckham has chosen Miami for his Major League Soccer franchise, he announced Wednesday morning.
David Beckham will take part in a news conference Wednesday to discuss his progress in trying to bring a Major League Soccer expansion team to Miami.
Arnaud, 33, was the Impact's captain the last two seasons. The Nederland, Texas, native scored five goals and tallied eight assists in 57 games with Montreal in 2012-13.
With his playing career over, former England captain David Beckham has decided his next move: starting a Major League Soccer team in Miami.
Hoping their baseball success will translate to titles in another sport, the Yankees are combining with English power Manchester City to own a Major League Soccer expansion team in New York that will start play in 2015.
Major League Soccer is giving itself a date and setting a goal _ it wants to be considered among the world's premier soccer leagues by 2022.