- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - mls
Major League Soccer is closing in on a deal with Falcons owner Arthur Blank to bring an expansion franchise to Atlanta's new downtown stadium.
MLS Commissioner Don Garber spoke to Soccerly editor Steve Clare at MLS Headquarters last Friday after an eventful week in Major League Soccer.
The lockout of Major League Soccer's referees has ended following an agreement on a five-year labor contract.
Arnaud, 33, was the Impact's captain the last two seasons. The Nederland, Texas, native scored five goals and tallied eight assists in 57 games with Montreal in 2012-13.