- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mohamad Ali
"If they find me talking to you on Skype, they would arrest me," he said in a recent conversation.
"All the world cares about are chemical weapons," said Mr. Ali. "They have forgotten that thousands of people are still dying. We don't want to take just chemical weapons away from this crazy regime, we want it to stop killing us."