- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Mohamed Kamel Amr
Latest Mohamed Kamel Amr Items
The State Department said Secretary of State John Kerry briefly boarded his private yacht at the same time of the Egypt's military ouster of President Mohammed Morsi — a drastic switch from denials earlier this week that Mr. Kerry was ever aboard the boat.
As a new interim president of Egypt was sworn in Thursday, President Obama met with his national-security team at the White House to review the situation and to warn Egypt’s interim government away from retaliation against its former Muslim Brotherhood leaders.
Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi and his army generals headed for a showdown Wednesday as they vowed to spill their blood for the country hours before the clock ran out on a military ultimatum Wednesday. The Islamist leader and the opposition were told to defuse a political crisis that has entered its fourth day.
Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi's power grab presents a unique opportunity for the Obama administration to take a firm position on what the United States will tolerate from post-Arab Spring governments, foreign-policy analysts say.