- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
Latest Mohamed Merah Items
In a dramatic end to a 32-hour standoff, a French police assault team slipped into an Islamic extremist's apartment Thursday, sparking a firefight that ended with the man being shot in the head as he jumped out the window, weapon in hand.
French far-right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen says her anti-Islam agenda has been vindicated: A French Muslim claiming ties to al Qaeda has taken responsibility for the country's worst killing spree in years.
An Islamic extremist who boasted of killing seven people to strike back at France died after being shot in the head by police as he jumped out of his apartment after a fierce gunfight with police, authorities said.
In a tense, daylong standoff, French riot police surrounded a building in southwest France on Wednesday, demanding the surrender of a man they suspect of slaying seven victims in an al Qaeda-linked terrorism spree.