- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Mohamed Merah Items
In a dramatic end to a 32-hour standoff, a French police assault team slipped into an Islamic extremist's apartment Thursday, sparking a firefight that ended with the man being shot in the head as he jumped out the window, weapon in hand.
French far-right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen says her anti-Islam agenda has been vindicated: A French Muslim claiming ties to al Qaeda has taken responsibility for the country's worst killing spree in years.
An Islamic extremist who boasted of killing seven people to strike back at France died after being shot in the head by police as he jumped out of his apartment after a fierce gunfight with police, authorities said.
In a tense, daylong standoff, French riot police surrounded a building in southwest France on Wednesday, demanding the surrender of a man they suspect of slaying seven victims in an al Qaeda-linked terrorism spree.