- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Mohammad Reza Naghdi
Brig. Gen. Mohammad Reza Naghdi, the commander of Basij Force, stated on the Revolutionary Guards' news website that the victory in Cairo will soon be repeated in Jerusalem and that "the path for the glorification of Islam is moving fast ahead and there is nothing that the West can do to stop it."
Gen. Naghdi promised the Basij commanders that soon both Israel and the United States would be destroyed.