- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Mohammed Abdel-Hameed
"If Morsi continued to be that stubborn, and if he can't end this crisis, he will eventually be toppled and the army will rule us again," he said.
"The timing and the way this constitution was [created] makes one doubt his intentions," said Mohammed Abdel-Hameed, a 28-year-old opposition member.