- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Mohammed Al-Fassi
Mr. al-Fassi said the rebels had offered during the negotiations that those "who killed in the name of Gadhafi, whose hands are stained in blood" be placed under house arrest in Bani Walid until a government is formed that can try them.
Earlier, another rebel commander at the checkpoint, Mohammed al-Fassi, said the door was still open for negotiations over the town's surrender.