- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mohammed Al-Megarif
Libya's interim president says he has survived an assassination attempt in an oasis city in the country's southern deserts.
Three of his bodyguards were wounded in clashes that lasted nearly three hours until dawn, he said.
He said unidentified assailants opened fire on the hotel where he was staying in Sabha overnight on Saturday.