- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mohammed Assila
"These kids get discriminated against every single day," said Mr. Assila. "As long as they don't belong to German society, they will continue to look for a different kind of community that makes them feel welcome."
He said Mr. Hilden has reacted by bringing its immigrant leaders into a project to fight extremism.