- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Mohammed Morsi Items
A Cairo court turned down on Saturday a lawsuit filed by an Islamist lawyer demanding that a popular Egyptian satirist's TV show be banned for allegedly insulting the president and containing excessive sexual innuendo.
The U.S. Embassy in Cairo has put a stop to its Twitter feed, after Egyptian authorities expressed dismay over the subject matter of a Jon Stewart monologue on "The Daily Show," which was linked in a tweet.
Almost 500 college students in Cairo were sent to the hospital with food poisoning, a senior health official said on Tuesday.
A popular television satirist known as Egypt's Jon Stewart was released on bail Sunday after nearly five hours of interrogation over allegations that he broke the law by insulting Islam and the president.
Egypt's official news agency says state prosecutors have issued an arrest warrant for a popular TV satirist for allegedly insulting Islam and the country's president.
The Muslim Brotherhood gained an extra month to make its case that it's a legal group — a rightful resurrection under President Mohammed Morsi, made months ago.
Israel is a land of symbols. It's fitting then that President Obama's arrival in the Holy Land on Wednesday was bedeviled by a breakdown. The wrong fuel for the president's limousine (diesel instead of gasoline) was quickly remedied, but four years of U.S. policies that have fueled turmoil in the region won't be fixed so easily.
Let me see if I can get this straight. Many Islamists hatefully refer to Jews as descendants of apes and pigs, as part of their campaign to insult Jews and demonize Israel. The president of Egypt, Mohammed Morsi, is only one of many Muslim leaders and religious leaders who have used and continue to use this terminology.
Egyptian vigilantes beat two men accused of stealing a motorized rickshaw, stripped them half-naked and hung them by their feet in a crowded bus station in the Nile Delta on Sunday, according to security officials. Both men died.