- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mohammed Reza Heydari
An Iranian diplomat who quit his job in Belgium said Tuesday he will seek political asylum in Norway — the latest of three Iranian emissaries in Europe to defect this year over Tehran's post-election crackdown.
An Iranian diplomat who quit his job at his country's embassy in Finland said Monday he will apply for political asylum there.