- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Mohsin Al-Asfoor
A well-known pro-government Shiite cleric plans to launch a new party in an uphill battle against the political opposition in this tiny, but strategic, island kingdom.
A well-known pro-government Shiite cleric plans to launch a new party in an uphill battle against the tiny island kingdom's opposition establishment.
"It was mimicking what happened in Tunis and Cairo, but for a revolution you need the agreement of the entire population when that wasn't the case here."
He said the sectarian polarization that resulted from the unrest compelled him to establish his own political movement.