- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Moira Mack
"We really think we have a shot at changing their votes," said Moira Mack, spokeswoman for Americans Against Escalation in Iraq, a coalition of liberal political groups including MoveOn.org and the Center for American Progress Action Fund.
"Jack Lew has dedicated two decades to public service," White House spokeswoman Moira Mack wrote in an e-mail to The Times. "He has served with distinction in two Administrations and in Congress, and has precisely the kind of experience we need at OMB at this critical juncture."