- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Moldova
The top general at NATO, U.S. Air Force Gen. Philip Breedlove, said that the world shouldn't rest easy once the dust settles over Crimea -- that Russia may have more land in its annexation sights, including nearby Moldova.
Musicians in Moldova - a country with 3.6 million people wedged between Romania and Ukraine - learn native folk songs by ear from a young age, flutist Rod Garnett said.
The World Health Organization says the highest levels ever of drug-resistant tuberculosis have been found in Russia and Moldova.
The ancient Eastern European nation of Moldova was buffeted throughout its long history, repeatedly invaded by Goths, Huns, Mongols and Romans, and later coveted by Ottoman Turks, Nazis and the Soviet Union.