- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
Topic - Moldova
Cameroon will host Moldova in its final friendly before the World Cup after Guatemala canceled a trip to the West African nation citing security fears, the Cameroon Football Federation said on Thursday.
The top general at NATO, U.S. Air Force Gen. Philip Breedlove, said that the world shouldn't rest easy once the dust settles over Crimea -- that Russia may have more land in its annexation sights, including nearby Moldova.
Musicians in Moldova - a country with 3.6 million people wedged between Romania and Ukraine - learn native folk songs by ear from a young age, flutist Rod Garnett said.
The World Health Organization says the highest levels ever of drug-resistant tuberculosis have been found in Russia and Moldova.
The ancient Eastern European nation of Moldova was buffeted throughout its long history, repeatedly invaded by Goths, Huns, Mongols and Romans, and later coveted by Ottoman Turks, Nazis and the Soviet Union.