- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Emily Miller
Billionaire gets mobbed by fans at CPAC
Topic - Molson
Molson - Molson Coors Canada, is the Canadian division of the world's fifth-largest brewing company, the Molson Coors Brewing Company. It is the second oldest company in Canada after the Hudson's Bay Company. Molson's first brewery was located on the St. Lawrence River in Montreal where the Molson family continues to maintain its headquarters today. - Source: Wikipedia
Secretary of State John Kerry may not be returning to U.S. soil with a new Middle East peace deal, or a diplomatic solution to how America might best deal with Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad's reported resignation – which leaves in charge the less friendly President Mahmoud Abbas. And the question of Iran's nuclear program still hovers.
The most lucrative sponsorship deal in NHL history is in doubt after an Ontario judge ruled in favor of Labatt's claim that the league reneged on its agreement with the beer company.
Molson Canadian is set to become the official beer of the National Hockey League.