- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Mona Barthel
Fifth-seeded Roberta Vinci was bounced out of the Open GDF Suez when she was beaten by Mona Barthel of Germany 4-6, 6-1, 6-3 in the second round Wednesday.
American women are 10 for 10 so far at the French Open, giving the country its most representatives in the Grand Slam tournament's second round since 11 made it in 2003.
Top-seeded Maria Sharapova was ousted from the quarterfinals of Open GDF Suez on Friday, beaten by Angelique Kerber of Germany 6-4, 6-4.
Third-seeded Victoria Azarenka has advanced to the fourth round of the Australian Open, winning a matchup between champions of two warmup tournaments when she beat Mona Barthel 6-2, 6-4 on Friday.