- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Mona Eltahawy
Hundreds of thousands of people marched Wednesday into Tahrir Square to mark the first anniversary of Egypt's revolution, as many shouted their outrage at the military council that took over after Hosni Mubarak stepped down as president in February.
"I don't know if any of riot police [at the demonstration] were ones who broke my arm/hand, sexually assaulted me, but I wanted them to know I was back," she said.