- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Topic - Monica Anderson
A 33-year-old Traverse City man will spend 11 and half years to 19 years in prison for the shooting death of his girlfriend.
A Traverse City man who told police that he accidentally shot his girlfriend during a suicide attempt has been charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Ms. Anderson said her father has a terrible memory, but even he can remember that date.
"It was absolutely purposeful," Mrs. Anderson said. "We thought about it a year and a half in advance. I'm sure some people have strong feelings for numbers, but it's a good date to remember."