- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Monte Kiffin
The Dallas Cowboys decided one year with Monte Kiffin as defensive coordinator and Bill Callahan as play-caller was enough.
Monte Kiffin figures he could be 52 and coaching the 3-4 defense instead of 72 and running the 4-3.
The Dallas Cowboys hired former Tampa Bay defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin as the replacement for Rob Ryan on Friday.
Dennis Erickson and Monte Kiffin are both spending the back sides of their coaching careers trying to get headstrong teenagers to understand the same concepts they taught to millionaire professionals for many years.
Kiffin might not have helped things when he said his first phone calls were from the owner and his son, executive vice president Stephen Jones.
He said others have told him he seems more relaxed this spring, and his boss is fine with the team flying under the radar.