- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Monte Kiffin
Scott Linehan wanted a reunion with Dallas coach Jason Garrett, which is why he's the passing game coordinator for the Cowboys.
The Dallas Cowboys decided one year with Monte Kiffin as defensive coordinator and Bill Callahan as play-caller was enough.
Monte Kiffin figures he could be 52 and coaching the 3-4 defense instead of 72 and running the 4-3.
The Dallas Cowboys hired former Tampa Bay defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin as the replacement for Rob Ryan on Friday.
Dennis Erickson and Monte Kiffin are both spending the back sides of their coaching careers trying to get headstrong teenagers to understand the same concepts they taught to millionaire professionals for many years.
"I came away from the interview process with Jason with a feeling that Dallas is the right place to be," Kiffin said. "They're close, and I am confident that there are quality pieces in place for us to be able to get the job done."
Kiffin said Thursday in his first meeting with reporters at team headquarters.