- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
Topic - Montel Harris
Boston College running back Montel Harris, the Atlantic Coast Conference preseason player of the year, will miss the next three to four weeks of practice with a knee injury.
Montel Harris throws back his head and cracks a wide smile.
"We know that we need to improve on the offense to win games," Harris said. "That's our goal this year: not just depend on the defense _ to do our job."
"Swelling, that's going to be around pretty much the rest of my life," Harris said. "But right now it's 100 percent sure starting, be ready to help my team. I'm full go."