- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
Latest Montel Williams Items
Talk show host Montel Williams on Thursday accused opponents of an Arkansas ballot measure that would legalize medical marijuana of resorting to "racist" imagery with a television ad featuring an African-American actor portraying a drug dealer.
Before he resigned and admitted to stealing $350,000 from the District, former D.C. Council member Harry Thomas Jr. expressed concern that much of the city's medical marijuana cultivation would take place in a small slice of his Northeast ward.
Television personality Montel Williams wants to set up a medical marijuana dispensary in Adams Morgan as one of 17 applicants vying to set up shop in and around notable neighborhoods of the District.
Emmy Award-winning television personality and patient activist Montel Williams said Sunday he was impressed with Israel's liberal attitude toward medical marijuana, and he believes the U.S. could learn a thing or two from the Jewish state.
The Senior HIV/AIDS Education and Outreach Program Establishment Act of 2011, introduced by D.C. Council member David Catania, isn't as helpful as you might be led to believe.
Twenty-seven of the 28 applicants hoping to grow medical marijuana in the District want to set up shop in Northeast, particularly in warehouse space near strip clubs and other commercial properties.
TV personality Montel Williams is part of a group seeking licenses to grow and dispense medical marijuana in Washington D.C.
An Arkansas high school student has died after collapsing during football practice and officials are trying to determine whether heat was a factor.
In a story June 14 about Montel Williams partnering with Sacramento medical marijuana providers, The Associated Press misspelled the name of the dispensary with which Williams has a partnership. The dispensary is the Abatin Wellness Cooperative.