- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Montgomery County Police Department
Montgomery County police arrested two men and a juvenile who they believe are part of the "La Raza" street gang on charges that they beat a man in the head and face with broken glass bottles at a party in Silver Spring earlier this month.
A 15-year-old Germantown girl was struck and killed by a vehicle Wednesday morning while walking to school in Montgomery County, police said.
One person was killed Monday morning in a two-vehicle collision in Clarksburg.
A white box truck rammed into a tree in Wheaton Monday morning, causing it to topple onto an SUV, Montgomery County police said.
Montgomery County police are investigating the death of an unidentified man found in the Potomac River near White's Ferry on Saturday morning.
One man stabbed the person he believed had cut in front of him in line at a U.S. Post Office in Montgomery County Thursday afternoon, police said.
Two men who stabbed each other during a fight outside the Friendship Heights Metro Station Thursday night are now both facing assault charges, according to Montgomery County police.
Montgomery County police say one man was shot at the Rockville Metro Station Friday afternoon.
A Montgomery County police officer who had been on administrative leave from his job for a year fatally shot himself after a Maryland state trooper pulled him over for apparently driving under the influence.
Montgomery County Police say the weekend death of an elderly White Oak woman is being investigated as a homicide.A 68-year-old man was charged Sunday in the death of his wife, according to the Montgomery County Police Department.
Montgomery County Police have identified the 20-year-old man and 18-year-old woman who died early Sunday when a sport utility vehicle they were riding in struck a tree on Jones Bridge Road in Bethesda.
An early Tuesday shooting left one man dead in the White Oak area of Silver Spring, Montgomery County police said.
A 17-year-old girl was stabbed Tuesday night during a fight in the parking lot of a Silver Spring high school after a basketball game let out, Montgomery County police said.
Human remains discovered in a wooded area near Little Bennett Regional Park in Clarksburg are likely those of missing 11-year-old William McQuain, Montgomery County police said Tuesday.
A woman charged with killing a co-worker at an upscale yoga clothing shop in Montgomery County spoke willingly to police multiple times, and nearly everything she said to investigators before being taken into custody can be used at her upcoming trial, a judge ruled Friday.