- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Montgomery County Police
The Montgomery County Police Department (MCPD), officially the Montgomery County Department of Police, is a nationally-accredited agency and the primary law enforcement agency of Montgomery County, Maryland, providing the full spectrum of police services to the entire county. It also provides aid and assistance to other police departments including Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia, and in neighboring jurisdictions such as the District of Columbia, Howard County, Maryland and Prince George's County, Maryland as requested by authority. - Source: Wikipedia
Two adults and a baby were seriously injured after a hit-and-run crash set their car on fire in Rockville.
Montgomery County police on Thursday identified a police officer who fatally shot his 25-year-old son in order to protect his mortally wounded wife.
A Maryland mother has been charged for fatally stabbing two of her children during an attempted exorcism, Montgomery County police said.
A Montgomery County police officer on Sunday night shot a man who police said was wanted for firing a shot through the front door of another person's home during a domestic dispute.