- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Montgomery County Police
The Montgomery County Police Department (MCPD), officially the Montgomery County Department of Police, is a nationally-accredited agency and the primary law enforcement agency of Montgomery County, Maryland, providing the full spectrum of police services to the entire county. It also provides aid and assistance to other police departments including Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia, and in neighboring jurisdictions such as the District of Columbia, Howard County, Maryland and Prince George's County, Maryland as requested by authority. - Source: Wikipedia
Two adults and a baby were seriously injured after a hit-and-run crash set their car on fire in Rockville.
Montgomery County police on Thursday identified a police officer who fatally shot his 25-year-old son in order to protect his mortally wounded wife.
A Maryland mother has been charged for fatally stabbing two of her children during an attempted exorcism, Montgomery County police said.
A Montgomery County police officer on Sunday night shot a man who police said was wanted for firing a shot through the front door of another person's home during a domestic dispute.