- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Montgomery Items
Gov. Martin O'Malley, a Democrat, throughout his tenure has spoken of "One Maryland," in which lawmakers and residents work across party and jurisdictional lines to accomplish common goals.
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Three 17-year-olds from Montgomery are accused of using black paint to deface the Confederate Monument on the Capitol grounds.
ANNAPOLIS (AP) — Maryland's blueprint for turning thousands of military jobs into a powerful economic engine — instead of a development nightmare — includes an emphasis on improving science-and-technology education and billions of dollars in investments in infrastructure.