- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Montreal Canadiens
When Tommy Wingels scored a fluky, short-handed goal in the opening minutes, it was clear this was going to be San Jose's night.
The Phoenix Coyotes were on their heels after building a two-goal lead, spending most of the second period in their own zone.
The Columbus Blue Jackets have recalled defenseman Frederic St. Denis from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass.
Andrei Markov scored in the sixth round of the shootout, and the Montreal Canadiens beat the NHL-leading Anaheim Ducks 4-3 Wednesday night for their sixth victory in eight games.
George McPhee made a trade Wednesday that told Washington Capitals fans, "Hey, I'm not going anywhere."
A few moments after Kyle Palmieri's shootout attempt hit both Montreal posts and skittered along the goal line without going in, Andrei Markov's shot left no doubt about an impressive win for the Canadiens.
The goaltender once ruined the greatest season in Capitals history. Even four years later his name still evokes shivers from Verizon Center denizens. Those same fans must swallow their bitter memories from the 2010 Stanley Cup playoffs and do the unthinkable: cheer for Halak.
The Nashville Predators have traded goaltender Devan Dubnyk to the Montreal Canadiens for future considerations.
The Montreal Canadiens have acquired winger Thomas Vanek from the New York Islanders.
General manager Bob Murray is confident the Anaheim Ducks can win a Stanley Cup championship as currently constructed.
The Los Angeles Kings jumped on a couple of early scoring chances and spent the rest of the night playing stellar defense. When a few shots broke through that defensive front, Jonathan Quick was there.
The Montreal Canadiens appeared to be in some trouble when goalie Carey Price was injured just after helping Canada win the gold medal at the Olympics.
Peter Budaj will make a third straight start in goal when the Montreal Canadiens host the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday night.
The Pittsburgh Penguins and Montreal Canadiens are still adjusting to NHL play after a nearly three-week Olympic layoff. And it showed Thursday night.