- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Montreal Canadiens
The Columbus Blue Jackets have recalled defenseman Frederic St. Denis from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass.
The Phoenix Coyotes were on their heels after building a two-goal lead, spending most of the second period in their own zone.
A few moments after Kyle Palmieri's shootout attempt hit both Montreal posts and skittered along the goal line without going in, Andrei Markov's shot left no doubt about an impressive win for the Canadiens.
Andrei Markov scored in the sixth round of the shootout, and the Montreal Canadiens beat the NHL-leading Anaheim Ducks 4-3 Wednesday night for their sixth victory in eight games.
George McPhee made a trade Wednesday that told Washington Capitals fans, "Hey, I'm not going anywhere."
The goaltender once ruined the greatest season in Capitals history. Even four years later his name still evokes shivers from Verizon Center denizens. Those same fans must swallow their bitter memories from the 2010 Stanley Cup playoffs and do the unthinkable: cheer for Halak.
The Nashville Predators have traded goaltender Devan Dubnyk to the Montreal Canadiens for future considerations.
The Montreal Canadiens have acquired winger Thomas Vanek from the New York Islanders.
General manager Bob Murray is confident the Anaheim Ducks can win a Stanley Cup championship as currently constructed.
The Los Angeles Kings jumped on a couple of early scoring chances and spent the rest of the night playing stellar defense. When a few shots broke through that defensive front, Jonathan Quick was there.
The Montreal Canadiens appeared to be in some trouble when goalie Carey Price was injured just after helping Canada win the gold medal at the Olympics.
Peter Budaj will make a third straight start in goal when the Montreal Canadiens host the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday night.
The Pittsburgh Penguins and Montreal Canadiens are still adjusting to NHL play after a nearly three-week Olympic layoff. And it showed Thursday night.
Montreal Canadiens star goaltender Carey Price will miss the next two games because of a lower-body injury.