- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
Latest Montreal Expos Items
The Nationals have named Bobby Henley as their new third base coach, replacing the void left by Trent Jewett who joined the Mariners earlier this month.
The teams with the best records in each league used to meet in the World Series every year.
Since Opening Day, the moves the Nationals have made — largely due to poor performance — have slowly acknowledged their errors in expectations.
Compiled By PAUL MONTELLA
Dick Monfort was quite formidable on the mound _ of snow, that is.
When Los Angeles Lakers owner Jerry Buss died last week, it didn't take long for the conversation to turn to his place among the best owners in the history of sports.
After barely throwing in the last half-decade while he dealt with serious arm injuries and his infant daughter's death, Cordero's comeback continued with one inning against Seattle on Monday.
Former Boston manager Terry Francona gave Pedro Martinez a big hug along with some advice to help him in his new job as a special assistant to the Red Sox general manager.
As Bryce Harper made his way through his first major league season, a day rarely went by without another milestone for the Washington Nationals' outfielder. Another small bit of history made. Another step toward a conversation among the game's greats.