- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Monty Williams Items
The way Anthony Davis blossomed into an All-Star before he'd even turned 21 provided the Pelicans with hope for the future during an otherwise bleak season.
Not long after Pelicans coach Monty Williams said he expected Tyreke Evans to take the night off to rest his sore right knee, Evans surprised his team by suiting up.
Pelicans coach Monty Williams says All-Star forward Anthony Davis is unable to play in Wednesday night's game against Phoenix because of back spasms.
Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans' final five games this season.
Pelicans coach Monty Williams says Anthony Davis is returning to the lineup for Monday night's game against Sacramento.
By necessity, the Pelicans keep heaping more responsibility in Tyreke Evans' lap - and he keeps coming through.
Injuries and illness across New Orleans' roster provided Daruis Miller a chance to play extended minutes with his old Kentucky teammate, Anthony Davis.
Down 22 points in the third quarter to the surging Brooklyn Nets, the New Orleans Pelicans appeared headed to a lopsided defeat. That's when Tyreke Evans turned the game around.
Anthony Davis is getting even better while the New Orleans Pelicans close out another difficult season.