- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Moody'S Investors Service
Rhode Island will face "extremely difficult" budget choices if it loses the court challenges to its pension overhaul, a prominent bond agency warned following the collapse of a proposed settlement.
Moody's Investors Service has downgraded Rockford's bond rating, citing the Illinois city's limited ability to raise revenue, high debt and pension burden.
Moody's Investors Service has downgraded Metropolitan Nashville's credit rating, citing the city's "above average debt burden," among other things.
Moody's Investors Service has downgraded Chicago's credit rating, citing the city's unfunded pension liabilities.
An influential rating agency is praising a proposed settlement in the legal challenge to Rhode Island's landmark pension overhaul.
The nation’s health insurers have been damaged by the shaky Obamacare rollout, a top credit-rating agency said as it downgraded the industry’s outlook Thursday — even as new numbers suggested President Obama’s health law is showing some successes.
Ratings agency Moody's Investors Service on Thursday withdrew its threat to downgrade the U.S. government, citing a much-improved outlook for the budget deficit and moderate economic growth that is helping to keep the federal deficit on a downward path.
Illinois, which already has the lowest credit rating in the United States, managed to drop lower Thursday.
The United States looks increasingly likely to lose its gold-plated AAA credit rating in the next few months amid warnings by Wall Street rating agencies that last week's $650 billion "fiscal cliff" deal did not go far enough to reduce $1 trillion deficits and stabilize the debt.
Moody's Investors Service is lowering its long-term credit rating for Hewlett-Packard, saying the technology giant will have trouble increasing sales of many of its products.