- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
Topic - Moody'S Investors Service
The Manhattan Mercury, May 15
It's going to get more expensive for New Jersey's state government to borrow money.
Moody's Investors Service has dropped Cedar Rapids' top bond rating a notch, down to Aa1 from Aaa.
Rhode Island will face "extremely difficult" budget choices if it loses the court challenges to its pension overhaul, a prominent bond agency warned following the collapse of a proposed settlement.
Moody's Investors Service has downgraded Rockford's bond rating, citing the Illinois city's limited ability to raise revenue, high debt and pension burden.
Moody's Investors Service has downgraded Metropolitan Nashville's credit rating, citing the city's "above average debt burden," among other things.
Moody's Investors Service has downgraded Chicago's credit rating, citing the city's unfunded pension liabilities.
An influential rating agency is praising a proposed settlement in the legal challenge to Rhode Island's landmark pension overhaul.
The nation’s health insurers have been damaged by the shaky Obamacare rollout, a top credit-rating agency said as it downgraded the industry’s outlook Thursday — even as new numbers suggested President Obama’s health law is showing some successes.
Ratings agency Moody's Investors Service on Thursday withdrew its threat to downgrade the U.S. government, citing a much-improved outlook for the budget deficit and moderate economic growth that is helping to keep the federal deficit on a downward path.