- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Morehouse College
Morehouse College is a private, all-male, historically black college located in Atlanta, Georgia. Along with Hampden-Sydney College and Wabash College, Morehouse is one of three remaining traditional men's colleges in the United States. - Source: Wikipedia
Vermont Law School has partnered with several historically black colleges and universities to expand racial and ethnic diversity in the legal profession.
Speaking at a historically black college, President Obama said Sunday that he sometimes blamed his youthful failings on racism and urged graduates to look up to black male role models such as filmmaker Spike Lee.
When you're 5-foot-7 and 170 pounds dripping wet, you don't become the all-time leading receiver at a Division I-AA college and reach the NFL, albeit briefly, unless you're tougher than men twice your size. So no one questions the heart and intestinal fortitude of Gary "Flea" Harrell, the former Howard University standout who later spent time with the New York Giants, Montreal Alouettes (CFL) and Frankfurt Galaxy (World League).
As the final days of last November came to a close, Howard University athletic director Louis "Skip" Perkins faced a daunting challenge: turn around a withering football program that bore a 4-29 record from 2008 to 2010. That task will begin in earnest Saturday RFK Stadium to glimpse the renewal of a prominent rivalry that has laid dormant for the past 14 years.