- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Morgan Freeman Items
A star-studded comedy about childhood friends reconnecting as septuagenarians, "Last Vegas" makes for breezy, heartwarming viewing.
With new religious movies steamrolling to theaters in the near future, religious experts are saying religion in the movies is a form of education and a new medium.
In an interview with the Daily Beast, award-winning actor Morgan Freeman blasted the tea party and the "a small contingent of people with a lot of money" within the GOP.
Richard Branson, the billionaire businessman who founded Virgin America airlines, said at a National Press Club panel event Wednesday evening that of all the politicos and players in Washington, D.C., the tea party could benefit the most from taking drugs.
The 71st annual Golden Globe Awards will honor Woody Allen for his contributions to filmmaking, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association announced Friday.
The high-concept idea that powers “Now You See Me” — four magicians team up to rob banks during performances and distribute the money to the audience — belongs in the pantheon of too clever movie-premise elevator pitches. The actual movie, on the other hand, is not nearly clever enough.
Jim Harbaugh insists he will coachable when it comes to the tricks of driving the Indianapolis 500 pace car this weekend.
The idea of working with director Antoine Fuqua was enough for Angela Bassett to appear in the action flick, "Olympus Has Fallen." But things got better for the Oscar-nominated actress when she found out she'd share most of her scenes with Morgan Freeman.
The Sierra Club released a letter Monday with 30 names in the entertainment industry who are urging President Obama to make good on his promise to address global warming during his second term.