- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
Latest Morgan Freeman Items
Do television critics really think the American people want three hours of genital jokes and put-downs from the Academy Awards? Apparently.
Even the hundreds of photographers, TV cameras and webcams around the Hollywood & Highland Center can't capture every starry moment of Sunday's 84th annual Academy Awards.
U.S. actors Scarlett Johansson and Denzel Washington have received Germany's most prestigious film award as best international actors.
Marty Kaan is TV's first black antihero, and he demands to be judged by the perfectly dreadful content of his character, rather than the totally irrelevant color of his skin.
Singer-actress Katy Perry won the most People's Choice Awards at Wednesday's 38th annual fan-favorite extravaganza, but viewers wouldn't have known it from watching the ceremony.
Academy Award winner Morgan Freeman is taking home a new prize _ a lifetime-achievement honor at the Golden Globes.
We're getting a scary preview of the final weeks of the 2012 presidential campaign. It's going to be all about race and race-baiting.
The ugliest form of racism is accusing others of racism when there is none. Throwing around the terms "racist" and "racism" has been a tactic of the left for decades. Surely we can all agree that Martin Luther King Jr. would not endorse such an ugly tactic, as he wanted us to judge each other on the content of our character rather than our skin color.
In a CNN interview with Piers Morgan that aired Friday, Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman claimed the tea party movement is racist.