- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Morgan Tuck Items
The biggest threat to Connecticut's drive for its ninth national championship and second in a row may be a short bench.
Connecticut had just six scholarship players healthy enough to play against South Florida. That's all the Huskies needed.
Bria Hartley acknowledged she is a streaky shooter. She had one of her good days against Rutgers.
Temple coach Tonya Cardoza spent 14 seasons as an assistant at Connecticut, so she knew the challenges her team would face on Saturday.
STORRS, Conn. (AP) — Houston has lost four straight games since the abrupt resignation of coach Todd Buchanan last month.
STORRS, Conn. (AP) — UConn's Breanna Stewart says her number-one goal as a basketball player is to win an Olympic gold medal for the United States.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — The top-ranked Connecticut Huskies have traveled so much and played in enough different gyms over the past five games that it's tough getting into a rhythm.
Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma saw a switch turn on inside freshman Breanna Stewart just before the Big East tournament.
Breanna Stewart and Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis each scored 17 points, leading top-seeded Connecticut over Maryland 76-50 on Saturday in the Bridgeport regional semifinals.