- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Topic - Morgan
The commissioner of the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation says officials are preparing a letter to respond to concerns about the quality of water in a Northeast Kingdom lake.
Florida Republicans are saying former Gov. Charlie Crist and his law firm broke the state's campaign finance laws.
Megan Mowry gave up her career as a registered nurse to bake cookies, cakes and cupcakes in her family business.
CNN's prime-time talk show "Piers Morgan Live" is coming to an end, the news channel said Sunday.
When Bode Miller is away from the ski slopes during the Winter Games, he might just be found joining his wife, Morgan, for a little volleyball practice in the street outside their hotel.
Dina Eastwood’s petition filed Monday in Monterey County Superior Court seeks spousal support and physical custody of the couple’s 16-year-old daughter Morgan.
Tens of thousands of people have signed a petition calling for British CNN host Piers Morgan to be deported from the United States over his gun-control views.
Pregnant at 18, a high school dropout, Genavieve Diggs knew she wasn't equipped to raise a child, but after surrendering her newborn for adoption, she nearly changed her mind.
These were perhaps going to be the Hope Solo Olympics for the U.S. women's soccer team. Or maybe the Alex Morgan Games. Instead, they belong so far to the old reliable, Abby Wambach, who has scored in every match to lead the Americans into the semifinals.
Emmy-winning character actor Harry Morgan, whose portrayal of the fatherly Col. Sherman T. Potter on television's "M*A*S*H" highlighted a show-business career that included nine other TV series, 50 films and the Broadway stage, died Wednesday. He was 96.
Eva Green loves playing strong, even dangerous women.
Another freezing winter has many Washingtonians daydreaming about heading south to put their toes in the sand and a drink in their hand. All is not paradise in paradise these days, however, and even a refreshing Bahama Breeze cannot be had without a hurricane of controversy. That's because one of that cocktail's main ingredients is rum, and there is an ongoing rum war being fought between Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
"I am glad the Republican Party of Florida sees our firm's name as a positive in Florida," Morgan said. "We take this as a compliment."
Morgan told The New York Times that his show lately has "taken a bath in the ratings" but that he and CNN President Jeff Zucker were discussing a new role for him at the channel.