- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Morgan Items
Anne Hathaway was deemed best dressed _ by people who dress her for work.
Tens of thousands of people have signed a petition calling for British CNN host Piers Morgan to be deported from the United States over his gun-control views.
Pregnant at 18, a high school dropout, Genavieve Diggs knew she wasn't equipped to raise a child, but after surrendering her newborn for adoption, she nearly changed her mind.
These were perhaps going to be the Hope Solo Olympics for the U.S. women's soccer team. Or maybe the Alex Morgan Games. Instead, they belong so far to the old reliable, Abby Wambach, who has scored in every match to lead the Americans into the semifinals.
Clint Eastwood's family is coming to TV in a new reality show.
Emmy-winning character actor Harry Morgan, whose portrayal of the fatherly Col. Sherman T. Potter on television's "M*A*S*H" highlighted a show-business career that included nine other TV series, 50 films and the Broadway stage, died Wednesday. He was 96.
Eva Green loves playing strong, even dangerous women.
The Jan. 20 editorial "Rum and smoke" (Comment & Analysis) missed the mark about what is at stake due to unprecedented deals by the U.S. Virgin Islands to excessively subsidize rum companies with federal dollars intended by Congress to provide public services in the territory. Left unchecked, billions of U.S. tax dollars will be diverted to multibillion-dollar conglomerates at the expense of public budgets and fair competition will be destroyed for an entire industry.
Another freezing winter has many Washingtonians daydreaming about heading south to put their toes in the sand and a drink in their hand. All is not paradise in paradise these days, however, and even a refreshing Bahama Breeze cannot be had without a hurricane of controversy. That's because one of that cocktail's main ingredients is rum, and there is an ongoing rum war being fought between Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.