- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Morris Claiborne
Dez Bryant moves from one set of autograph-seekers to another, fans screaming his name while he signs footballs and jerseys _ and a baby.
Six players from the BCS national title game _ including Alabama tailback Trent Richardson and LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne _ are among college football's underclassmen declaring for the NFL draft.
It has been LSU's year in college football, and it was the Tigers' night at the 21st annual College Football Awards.
"I looked at the replay and I knew there was a fumble," Claiborne said.
"We just have to stick it out," Claiborne said. "We've been doing a good job fighting this whole year with our backs against the wall. Last night, the defense, it felt like our backs were against the wall."