- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Morris Claiborne
Dez Bryant moves from one set of autograph-seekers to another, fans screaming his name while he signs footballs and jerseys _ and a baby.
Six players from the BCS national title game _ including Alabama tailback Trent Richardson and LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne _ are among college football's underclassmen declaring for the NFL draft.
It has been LSU's year in college football, and it was the Tigers' night at the 21st annual College Football Awards.
"I looked at the replay and I knew there was a fumble," Claiborne said.
"We just have to stick it out," Claiborne said. "We've been doing a good job fighting this whole year with our backs against the wall. Last night, the defense, it felt like our backs were against the wall."