- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Morris
The funeral for a U.S. Marine who died after falling from an aircraft during a training flight will be next week in the northern Illinois city of Morris.
A western New York man who raped a 13-year-old girl before stabbing her to death and setting her body on fire last year has been sentenced to 39 years to life in prison.
Exelon Generation is holding its annual open house at its Dresden Generating Station in northern Illinois.
Damage to an electrical transformer caused one reactor to shut down automatically at a northern Illinois nuclear power plant over the weekend.
Milwaukee Brewers first baseman Mat Gamel has torn the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee for the second time in less than a year and will miss the season.
ELLICOTT CITY, Md. (AP) — Brandon T. Morris' slide toward death row began with his birth to a teenage mother into a world of violence, sexual abuse, drugs and pervasive crime, a social worker testified at his sentencing yesterday.