- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Morris
Damage to an electrical transformer caused one reactor to shut down automatically at a northern Illinois nuclear power plant over the weekend.
Milwaukee Brewers first baseman Mat Gamel has torn the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee for the second time in less than a year and will miss the season.
ELLICOTT CITY, Md. (AP) — Brandon T. Morris' slide toward death row began with his birth to a teenage mother into a world of violence, sexual abuse, drugs and pervasive crime, a social worker testified at his sentencing yesterday.