- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
By Matt Kibbe
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - moses
Mark Burnett was taken aback by the scale of what his wife, actress Roma Downey, had in mind when she suggested over tea one morning four years ago that they make a television miniseries based on the Bible.
Editor's Note: In this third of a five-part series, Middle East and Islam specialist Daniel Pipes continues his documentation of Barack Obama's close ties to the Islamic religion, focusing here on statements he made as an adult.
Some of Barack Obama's best friends are Jews. He says so himself. (Who knew?) The Poles, not so much.
E.M. Broner, a pioneering Jewish feminist writer, has died in New York City. She was 83.
Former Virginia socialite and winemaker Patricia Kluge and her husband have filed for personal bankruptcy protection after failing to reach a settlement with several banks.
Two years ago to date, the top leaders of the Baha'i movement in Iran were enjoying the last peaceful morning they would see in a long time.
Malaysian authorities confiscated Christian children's books, claiming the illustrations of prophets such as Moses and Abraham violate Islamic Shariah law.