- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest moses Items
In Tehran last week, the 35th anniversary of Iran's revolution was celebrated with chants of "Death to America" and the burning of American flags.
In the beginning, there was "The Bible," the most-watched cable TV show of 2013. Following its flood of faith-inspiring success are three Bible-based movies set to open in theaters this year.
Mark Burnett was taken aback by the scale of what his wife, actress Roma Downey, had in mind when she suggested over tea one morning four years ago that they make a television miniseries based on the Bible.
Editor's Note: In this third of a five-part series, Middle East and Islam specialist Daniel Pipes continues his documentation of Barack Obama's close ties to the Islamic religion, focusing here on statements he made as an adult.
Some of Barack Obama's best friends are Jews. He says so himself. (Who knew?) The Poles, not so much.
E.M. Broner, a pioneering Jewish feminist writer, has died in New York City. She was 83.
Former Virginia socialite and winemaker Patricia Kluge and her husband have filed for personal bankruptcy protection after failing to reach a settlement with several banks.
Two years ago to date, the top leaders of the Baha'i movement in Iran were enjoying the last peaceful morning they would see in a long time.